Volunteering at the Hilton Park Bowling Club
To successfully run a club like ours; we need support from volunteers.
If you feel that you can help, we are always looking for volunteers to assist in any of the following areas:
- Working behind the bar (RSA accreditation will be arranged)
- Helping with the maintenance of our greens and grounds
- Coaching and/or officiating as umpires and markers
- Assisting with social bowls events. This mainly involves showing people where bowls are located, getting score cards, explaining how the game works.
- Assisting with the organization of social events
- Helping to run raffles
- Or just generally helping around the Club
Volunteering is a decision that you will find both rewarding and fulfilling.